Popular Posts

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Old habits.

I sometimes find myself following old bad habits.  Drinking I guess is one of them.  Eating the wrong type of food is also not so good.  Unfortunately I am getting to a point where these things are starting to have a real negative effect.  I come home, have a beer or two and then eat dinner, usually noodles, a few more beers, and spend time in front of the PC.  So, tired from work, full of food and several beers and sitting in front of a monitor.  Is it any wonder why I feel shagged and want to go to sleep at 8:30pm?  Is it any wonder that I wake up about 2 or 3am?
Not really suprising when I look at it typed on the screen.  I would have had 5 to 6 hours of sleep, sometimes disturbed, but sleep none the less.  I remember a time when I didn't drink at all, and I ate quite healthily and drank mostly water.  I felt good.................

No comments:

Post a Comment